The Partnership Manager is responsible for identifying prospective sponsors, responding to sponsorship inquiries, negotiating sponsorships, creating sponsorship proposals, overseeing sponsorship deliverables, reporting on sponsorship activity, and securing sponsor renewals.
Sponsors partner with Capital Factory for three primary reasons:
- Marketing to Startups and Programmers
- Talent Recruiting
- Austin Branding and Presence
Many sponsor activities take place in the evenings and on weekends.
- You have 3-5 years of experience with sponsors and events
- You have 3-5 years of experience with the startup and technology markets
- You can put together a killer proposal
- You are creative about structuring partnerships and think outside the box
- You are detail oriented.
- You are organized and plan ahead, but you don’t get stressed out when things change at the last minute. Because they will. You roll with it.
- You are professional and presentable and greet everyone cheerfully. You’re ready to deal with an immature student, a pushy salesperson, and the President of the United States.
- You are excited to work in the middle of downtown Austin and have reliable transportation.
- You have a reliable laptop computer and smartphone.
- You are security aware. You have a passcode on your computer and phone and don’t write passwords down on paper.
- You are available in person during business hours and after hours for sponsor events.
- You are available during SXSW (Spring Break) and Startup Week
- You are comfortable with the Google Apps suite of products. You’re eager to learn about new tools and ways to be more productive.
- You plan on staying in Austin and being available for this job for the next 3 years
- You get to Inbox Zero every day.
- You don’t gossip and have great discretion.
$45,000 plus commission
Health benefits and vacation package