The Partnership Manager is responsible for identifying prospective sponsors, responding to sponsorship inquiries, negotiating sponsorships, creating sponsorship proposals, overseeing sponsorship deliverables, reporting on sponsorship activity, and securing sponsor renewals in the Dallas market.
Sponsors partner with Capital Factory for three primary reasons:
- Marketing to Startups and Programmers
- Talent Recruiting
- Branding and Presence
Many sponsor activities take place in the evenings and on weekends.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in business development, enterprise sales or sponsorship sales to C-suite executives in Dallas
- You have 3-5 years of experience with the startup and technology markets in Dallas
- You can put together a killer proposal
- You can travel to Austin at least once a week
- You are creative about structuring partnerships and think outside the box
- You are detail oriented.
- You are organized and plan ahead, but you don’t get stressed out when things change at the last minute. Because they will. You roll with it.
- You are professional and presentable and greet everyone cheerfully. You’re ready to deal with an immature student, a pushy salesperson, and the President of the United States.
- You have reliable transportation.
- You have a reliable laptop computer and smartphone.
- You are security aware. You have a passcode on your computer and phone and don’t write passwords down on paper.
- You are available in person during business hours and after hours for sponsor events.
- You are available during SXSW (Spring Break) and Austin and Dallas Startup Week
- You are fluent with the Google Apps suite of products and eager to learn about new tools or ways to be more productive.
- You plan on being available for this job for the next 3 years
- You get to Inbox Zero every day.
- You don’t gossip and have great discretion.
$45,000 plus commission
Health benefits and vacation package