Front Desk Event Staff
- Work as Front Desk staff for events as assigned by Event Manager
- Hours: <20 hours per week; 5pm - 9:30pm 2-4 days per week (Monday thru Thursday) + Friday evening and weekend shifts on certain weeks
- Maintain the happiness of event organizers and attendees in onsite interactions
- Assist with the setup and teardown of events
- Greet and direct guests of Capital Factory, guide them to find where they need to go
- Ensure secure areas remain secure
- Participate as an event staff for certain larger annual events such as Startup Crawl, SXSW, NewCo, etc. (as scheduled)
- You will be required to log your hours weekly
- Organization, politeness and poise in a sometimes hectic environment
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the tech startup scene
- Familiarity with Google Apps (email, calendar, drive, etc.)
- Light to moderate manual labor (there’s a lot of furniture to be moved around!)
Capital Factory is Austin’s home for entrepreneurs, developers and tech startups. A coworking space, event space and incubator, Capital Factory has positioned itself as the startup hub of downtown Austin. This beautiful 46,000 square foot space is home to over 600 entrepreneurs and 300+ companies. Capital Factory’s mission is to identify and nurture capital efficient technology startups in Austin. We help people quit their jobs and become entrepreneurs.
Working for Capital Factory is the best way to gain hands-on experience while being surrounded by best in Austin tech talent. If you are in search of a career in the tech entrepreneurial scene, this is the place to get started.
Onsite Gym and Pool